Hi everyone! Just thought I'd give a couple hair tips about communicating with your stylist!
1. "Streaks" or "chunks" is not a word We understand.
2. Highlights mean to lighten the hair, not that the lifting will be done higher up on the shaft of the hair strand.
3. Lowlights are pieces that will be made darker. Not that the lower half of the hair will be tinted.
4. Balayage and ombré are different. Although they are similar, balayage is more of a highlighted look at the crown of the hair flowing into an ombré look. Ombré is when all of your ends are lifted.
5. "Ashy" means COOL tones (violet, silver, gray, platinum). 6. "warm" is golds and caramels.
7. Beige is neutral and a little bit of both tones.
8. ALL fashion colors require maintenance. Whether that means using a color refreshing shampoo in the shower or coming in frequently to get the color freshened up.
9. Color correction takes time and patience. TINT CANT LIFT TINT.
10. Trust your stylist, we have your best interest and the health and integrity of your hair is our first priority.
Thank you so much ladies!
#kadynoelani #balayage #behindthechair #hairstylistproblems #trustyourstylist